- No coupon codes, offers, or promotions may be used on this item
Features & Benefits:
- EVERUN™ Topsole: Provides a firmer ride while maintaining responsiveness
- EVA+ Cushioning: High Abrasion EVA foam that is a lighter alternative to rubber in the midsole and outsole construction
- FORMFIT: Utilizes three contoured layers of foam to cradle the foot
- Engineered Mesh: One-piece construction is so light and breathable it disappears on the foot
- Flexifilm: Lightweight yet strong material allows for fewer layers in the upper for a seamless, flexible feel
- Stack Height: Heel: 23mm Forefoot: 19mm
- Weight: 7.8 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- customer service
I found that they were not as supporting as my other Saucony 11 or Saucony mens 9....but we're so cute just had to have them. My niece will enjoy them....
Long time Kinvara loyalist and these are undoubtedly my favorites since the 4 and 5 models. I need lots of protection under the forefoot and these provide it even for runs of 14+ miles. Lightweight, versatile and the exposed foam will last longer than you think. And also, what runner doesn’t want dunkin’ donuts plastered across their training shoes? This is a winner all the way.
Dunkin Donuts sneakers- Mens
We would have bought more if they were available!
Terrific shoes that also get noticed
Obviously these are statement pieces, but the bottom lone is that they are true Saucony Kinvara 10s: light, flexible distance shoes that fit like gloves. While I normally need a bit more support, these have surprising control for such a light and flexible platform. That said, I’m enjoying the extra work these are making my PFs do. I may put Superfeet Greens in them at some point, but for the first few miles I’ll keep them stock - and certainly won’t put my custom orthotics in! And again, I enjoy that the xDunkin graphics are a conversation starter. :)
Too cool to use for running!
These shoes are very comfortable for daily wear--as long as you don't mind people commenting on how cool they are. I doubt they would be the appropriate shoe for me for running (I need more structure), but I'm really happy with these.