The Kinvara 11 is a lightweight trainer that puts speed to the test on tempo and race days. This version of the Kinvara 11 is made for efficient strides and personal bests. Saucony has teamed up with Boston Children's Hospital to bring together a collection of new designs. This Kinvara 11 is inspired by Jordynn, a young girl who is a fighter and marches to the beat of her own drum. The Jordynn Kinvara 11 celebrates her originality and optimism. Jordynn incorporated unicorns, rainbows, and patterns into her design for inspiration.
Features & Benefits:
- New PWRRUN cushioning maintains the lightweight responsiveness that makes this shoe a favorite for daily training miles or racing longer distances.
- This flexible sole is designed to quickly transition from landing to take-off.
- FORMFIT conforms to your foot to provide the perfect fit and feel from every angle.
- Drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Unisex sizing - can be worn by men or women
- Women's sizing is 1.5 size down from men's sizing
- Example: A woman with size 8 would wear this in 6.5