Product Description:The Kinvara 11 is a lightweight trainer that puts speed to the test on tempo and race days. This version of the Kinvara 11 is made for efficient strides and personal bests. Saucony has teamed up with Boston Children's Hospital to bring together a collection of new designs. This Kinvara 11 is inspired by Jordynn, a young girl who is a fighter and marches to the beat of her own drum. The Jordynn Kinvara 11 celebrates her originality and optimism. Jordynn incorporated unicorns, rainbows, and patterns into her design for inspiration.
Features & Benefits:
- New PWRRUN cushioning maintains the lightweight responsiveness that makes this shoe a favorite for daily training miles or racing longer distances.
- This flexible sole is designed to quickly transition from landing to take-off.
- FORMFIT conforms to your foot to provide the perfect fit and feel from every angle.
- Drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Unisex sizing - can be worn by men or women
- Women's sizing is 1.5 size down from men's sizing
- Example: A woman with size 8 would wear this in 6.5
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Shoes with Soul!
Great job by Saucony creating this wonderful collection "Shoes with Soul!" I am in love with my pair designed by Jordynn, a little girl who embodies strength and resilience! She marches to the beat of her own drum despite facing a rare condition that threatened her ability to walk. At 15 days old, Jordynn started down a path to recovery at Boston Children’s and still frequents the hospital many surgeries later. I admire her optimism and originality as she incorporates unicorns, rainbows and patterns into her shoe. Even better proceeds from every pair benefit the Boston Children’s Cardiac Fitness Program, an exercise program for kids with congenital heart conditions! Not only do the shoes have a beautiful design, but they provide a nice, lightweight responsive ride. Soft and smooth transition from landing to toe-off. Versatile shoe, great for gym work, daily trainer, workouts or races. Look great and feel great having some all around awesome shoes on your feet!