Product Description:The Kinvara 11 is a lightweight trainer that puts speed to the test on tempo and race days. This version of the Kinvara 11 is made for efficient strides and personal bests. Saucony has teamed up with Boston Children's Hospital to bring together a collection of new designs. This Kinvara 11 is inspired by Eddie, a young man who at the age of 9 had cancer that affected the movement of his legs. Boston Children's Hospital helped Eddie fight cancer and he is now fully in remission. Eddie's passion for dirt bikes and playing basketball is what has inspired his Kinvara 11's.
Features & Benefits:
- New PWRRUN cushioning maintains the lightweight responsiveness that makes this shoe a favorite for daily training miles or racing longer distances.
- This flexible sole is designed to quickly transition from landing to take-off.
- FORMFIT conforms to your foot to provide the perfect fit and feel from every angle.
- Drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Unisex sizing - can be worn by men or women
- Women's sizing is 1.5 size down from men's sizing
- Example: A woman with size 8 would wear this in 6.5
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)