Product Description:The Kinvara 11 is a lightweight trainer that puts speed to the test on tempo and race days. This version of the Kinvara 11 is made for efficient strides and personal bests. Saucony has teamed up with Boston Children's Hospital to bring together a collection of new designs. This Kinvara 11 is inspired by Max, a young man who has been mighty before he came into the world. Before being born he was diagnosed with severe heart defects that required life-saving surgeries at such an early age. Today Max is healthy and thriving and his inspiration for this Kinvara 11 comes from his love of stage and screen and ice cream.
Features & Benefits:
- New PWRRUN cushioning maintains the lightweight responsiveness that makes this shoe a favorite for daily training miles or racing longer distances.
- This flexible sole is designed to quickly transition from landing to take-off.
- FORMFIT conforms to your foot to provide the perfect fit and feel from every angle.
- Drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Unisex sizing - can be worn by men or women
- Women's sizing is 1.5 size down from men's sizing
- Example: A woman with size 8 would wear this in 6.5
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Boston Children’s Perfection
Amazing shoes designed by kids benefiting a good cause! Boston Children’s Hospital saved my life as a kid and now having shoes designed by kids there is perfect and fitting!
Love the cause, not the shoe
The shoes feel not well made, they aren’t durable. They are cute, love the idea and design but I don’t like how they fit me.
I just wanted to thank you for being so efficient and kind when I needed to return my shoes to get a smaller size. When I first realized they did not fit, I was very disappointed because I feared I may not be able to return them. But after reaching out, your team's quick response alleviated those fears. Not only do I have a pair that fit, but I absolutely love them and am impressed with Marathon Sports' customer service.
Excellent style and fit. True to size, and so comfortable for easy run days.