Packed with the same comfort features of the Kinvara 11 that adults love but re-engineered to meet kids feet needs. Its knit upper makes it lightweight and breathable, and a supportive memory foam footbed takes the impact out of high-energy playtimes and runs. Saucony has teamed up with Boston Children's Hospital to bring together a collection of new designs. This Kinvara 11 is inspired by Jordynn, a young girl who is a fighter and marches to the beat of her own drum. The Jordynn Kinvara 11 celebrates her originality and optimism. Jordynn incorporated unicorns, rainbows, and patterns into her design for inspiration.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight upper with Flex Film® for durability
- FORM-2-U memory foam technology at footbed for extra comfort
- Rubber at toe and heel for extra durability
- Contoured FORMFIT performance footbed
- Anti-bacterial properties in lining helps prevent bacteria and control odor
- Non-marking rubber outsole for durability
- Tri-flex rubberized lugs for grip
- Weight 113.6g
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
The story of this shoe is the best part of this shoe! Big applause for the people at Saucony for partnering with such a great hospital to promote an even greater cause!