A jolt of energy with a supportive edge. For those looking to achieve their personal goals, Liberty ISO 2 lets one boldly chase after them with light and springy feel that has a touch of stealth stability to keep you comfortable as the miles rack up.
Features & Benefits:
- ISOFIBER replaces an external support frame for increased midfoot/heel structure and security
- Upgraded mesh from engineered to ISOKNIT construction
- More guidance added to the TRI-FLEX outsole
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Medial TPU guidance frame for that touch of stealth stability
- Drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- cross walk paint
- morning runs
- speed work
I'm very thankful to have a lightweight stability shoe in my rotation. It seems like brands aren't interested in making this type of shoe anymore. Either way, I love using this as a supplemental trainer because of the lower offset and flexibility. Typically I use it for morning runs, shake outs, speed work, or when I'm trying to be more mindful of my stride and biomechanics. The outsole feels a slippery on slick wet surfaces like cross walk paint. Otherwise this shoe is great!
You May also like
Saucony Men's Endorphin Speed - White Mutant (S20597-10)
Saucony Men's Triumph 17 - Blue/Black (S20546-25)
Saucony Women's Guide ISO 2 - Slate/Aqua (S10464-1)
Saucony Women's Omni ISO 2 - Slate/Pink (S10511-1)