Unending support with surprising spring. For those who need support, the Omni ISO 2 delivers miles of comfortable running with added stability, a generous fit, and more spring than you'd expect from a shoe this supportive.
Features & Benefits:
- EVERUNTM Topsole Construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM Midsole
- Medial posted midsole
- ISOFIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole optimizes flexibility to the wide platform
- FORMFIT utilizes three contoured layers of foam to cradle the foot
- Double jacquard toebox provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation.
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Trying to help my plantar fasciitis and pronation per my podiatrist. These fit great and were comfortable. And passed the podiatrists approval! Arrived quickly.
Like the looks and color of the shoe. Good padding and fit.
Love these shoes
I like my saucony running shoes. I have 3 older pairs as well. Very comfortable.
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Oofos Unisex OOahh Slide - Black (1100-BLK)