Unending support with surprising spring. For those who need support, the Omni ISO 2 delivers miles of comfortable running with added stability, a generous fit, and more spring than you'd expect from a shoe this supportive.
Features & Benefits:
- EVERUNTM Topsole Construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM Midsole
- Medial posted midsole
- ISOFIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole optimizes flexibility to the wide platform
- FORMFIT utilizes three contoured layers of foam to cradle the foot
- Double jacquard toebox provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation.
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)