Unending support with surprising spring. For those who need support, the Omni ISO 2 delivers miles of comfortable running with added stability, a generous fit, and more spring than you'd expect from a shoe this supportive.
Features & Benefits:
- EVERUNTM Topsole Construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM Midsole
- Medial posted midsole
- ISOFIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole optimizes flexibility to the wide platform
- FORMFIT utilizes three contoured layers of foam to cradle the foot
- Double jacquard toebox provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation.
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 11.1 oz.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I have a pair of these and love them. Weirdly these particular shoes were too small to get my feet in, but were the correct length. IDK
Very comfortable and light. The half size makes a big difference. Hard to find those in stores.
Great! This is my second pair.
You May also like
Brooks Men's Adrenaline GTS 20 Wide (2E) - Grey/Blue/Navy (1103072E051)
Asics Men's GT-2000 8 Wide (2E) - Piedmont Grey/Black (1011A691.020)
Saucony Men's Omni ISO Wide (2E) - Navy/Blue/Citron (S20443-1)
Saucony Men's Omni ISO 2 Wide (2E) - Marine/Silver (S20512-1)