Features & Benefits:
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM midsole
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies create a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Double jacquard mesh toebox provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- Improved heel grab and lockdown
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Fit well. Great support. So far so good!
Was my go to shoe Toe box was wide but they changed. Not a great shoe for Bunions. Tongue wraps around and is connected to the shoe itself so fit is additionally tight.
My new shoes arrived quickly and fit great. Love to support this great local business!
Great. I bought the same sneaks a year ago. I wanted to replace them. I liked the look, I liked the fit so I ordered the same ones. Since I couldn't go to the store I thought this was best. I have been using them walking and still love them.
Very good, but I like the Saucony Women's Ride 10 (which the ISOs superseded) better. The Ride 10s fit the shape of my feet just a little better.
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)