For those who crave reliable comfort on any run, the Ride ISO 2 paves the way to smooth miles by delivering the best balance of cushioning and a highly-adaptable fit. The feel-good cushioning combo of PWRFOAM with an EVERUN topsole give this neutral running shoe just the right softness that's responsive enough to tackle high mileage.
Features & Benefits:
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM midsole
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies create a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Double jacquard mesh toebox provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- Improved heel grab and lockdown
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 9.8 oz