For those who crave reliable comfort on any run, the Ride ISO 2 paves the way to smooth miles by delivering the best balance of cushioning and a highly-adaptable fit. The feel-good cushioning combo of PWRFOAM with an EVERUN topsole give this neutral running shoe just the right softness that's responsive enough to tackle high mileage.
Features & Benefits:
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM midsole
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies create a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Double jacquard mesh toebox provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- Improved heel grab and lockdown
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Marathon Sports
So nice I bought them twice (thrice if you count the ISO 1s)
Easily ran 350+ miles on each pair of ISOs with no injuries.
I've been using this model of shoe for 5 years, and I keep coming back. Good stuff, Marathon Sports and Saucony.
You May also like
Saucony Men's Ride ISO 2 Wide (2E) - Grey/Blue (S20515-1)
Brooks Men's Dyad 10 Wide (2E) - Grey/Black/Tan (1102862E082)
Brooks Men's Addiction 13 Wide (2E) - Ebony/Black/Red (1102612E080)
Brooks Men's Ghost 12 Wide (2E) - Navy/Deep Water/Gold (1103162E489)