The mild support category now has a sleek everyday trainer. With a redesigned upper the shoe provides a breathable air mesh with an open toe box to allow the toes to splay. A smooth and cushioned workhorse designed for the ideal ride. The Sensations' sole unit utilizes a full length Qu!ckfoam top layers to cushion each foot strike. This moderate supportive shoe will help keep your mechanics in alignment for a nice and effortless stride.
Features & Benefits:
- Upper - Breathable air mesh with open toe box design.
- QU!KFOAM midsole is a proprietary EVA and rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long-lasting comfort throughout the lifetime of the shoe.
- Fitz-Rite midfoot has soft internal webbing to hold the foot secure.
- Pressure Free Tongue designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation.
- The QU!K Spine is a carbon fiber plate that adds integrity to the midfoot.
- QU!K Flex 4Foot engineering provides for natural and balanced toe off and enhances ground contact for better acceleration.
- Outsole - Lightweight blown rubber forefoot with a durable high abrasive resistant crash pad patterned to provide the best traction and shock dispersion.
- Weight - 8.4 oz
- Drop - 9mm