Powerstep's original orthotic insert design in a 3/4 length is versatile to fit in a variety of shoes. Bi-layer design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. VCT® cushioning in an ultra-thin design. Ideal for all-day comfort and support in shoes with less depth at the toes.
An ideal 3/4 length orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation and sore/aching feet.
SlimTech® 3/4 is available in seven sizes.
Features & Benefits:
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- Moderate cushioning with VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology - targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Ultra-thin design with tapered edge fits comfortably in most shoes
- Shorter 3/4 length leaves extra room at the toes
- Non-slip pad at the heel holds the orthotic in place
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required