The plushest neutral trainer in the 361 lineup. This shoe was designed for the utmost comfort when logging those miles. The Qu!kfoam midsole is durable and provides the comfort runners will need. The full ground contact will provide inherent stability for a smooth ride from heel to toe. This running shoe package does not stop there. The shoe also has a breathable mesh upper with an internal web for a secure fit. This shoe is not trending because it is here to stay!
Features & Benefits:
- QU!KFOAM midsole is a proprietary EVA and rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long-lasting comfort throughout the lifetime of the shoe.
- Fitz-Rite Midfoot has soft internal webbing to hold the foot secure.
- Lightweight molded counter comfortably keeps the heel in place during gait.
- Pressure Free Tongue designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation.
- Full ground contact outsole. Blown rubber forefoot, carbon rubber heel.
- The QU!K Spine is a carbon fiber plate that adds integrity to the midfoot.
- QU!K Flex Forefoot engineering provides for natural and balanced toe off and enhances ground contact for better acceleration.
- DROP - 9mm
- WEIGHT - 8.5 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)