Warmth and visibility are what this tight is all about. The tights have a supportive stretch fabric that moves with the body. The fabric has great moisture transfer and is very breathable for winter running protection. The lined crotch gusset adds an extra layer of protection in an important area. The zap reflective material shines brightly in low light conditions so you can run safely.
Features & Benefits:
- MidZero fabric for supportive stretch and comfort paneled with Zap reflectivity for high visibility
- Comfort elastic waist with a low profile inner drawcord for a secure and comfortable fit
- One rear zippered pocket for secure storage
- Lined crotch gusset for comfort
- 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- pear shape
I’ve worn these pants twice now once in 28 degrees with windy conditions, and once in 40 degrees. They were warm both times, and I never felt any cold. I’m excited for it to get colder to keep wearing them. They are so soft and the fit is perfect/true to size. I am a 10-12 size M/L and I went with the larger size because I Carry most of weight in my stomach. I think if you’re more pear shape or heavier in legs and between sizes I’d go with the smaller size.