The adidas Supernova is a versatile running shoe that offers a high level of cushioning to take on daily runs and springy responsiveness to help pick up the pace.
Blending a high level of cushioning and comfort, the adidas Supernova is a reliable daily trainer that will replace the existing adidas Glide line. Now with a 20% boost increase, this trainer will offer the most underfoot cushioning to date while also offering a springy, responsive ride. A completely redesigned outsole closely resembles the premium Ultra Boost design and a softer engineered mesh should continue to offer fantastic breathability.
For a reliably cushioned daily trainer that is versatile enough to pick up the pace, you will surely want to take a look at the adidas Supernova.
A portion of the adidas AKTIV collection sales supports the AKTIV Against Cancer charity which was started by elite marathoner Grete Waitz while she battled cancer. The charity researches and promotes active lifestyles throughout cancer treatment.
Features & Benefits:
- Full-foot boost™ midsole: Provides unmatched energy return and superior cushioning
- Engineered mesh upper: Adapts to all foot types while eliminating irritation
- TORSION® SYSTEM: Aids in smooth transition from midfoot stance to forefoot toe-off
- Midfoot tongue wraps around the foot: Provides dynamic arch support and superior fit
- S-curve fit system: Allows for better fit and eliminates heel slip issues
- Continental Rubber outsole: Delivers 21 percent more traction in dry conditions and 23 percent more traction in wet conditions
- STRETCHWEB adapts to every runner's footstrike by unleashing the full potential of boost™: Provides a smoother and more flexible ride
- boost™ is significantly more temperature independent than normal midsole materials: Provides consistent performance in any climate
- DROP: 10 mm
- WEIGHT 10.8 oz