Running hooded jacket with light padding and heat-bonded quilting at front for warmth and comfort. Soft jersey hood and brushed jersey at sleeves and back for moisture control and comfort. Reflective perforated fabric on top of yoke for enhanced visibility.
Features & Benefits:
- Reflective perforated fabric on top of yoke for enhanced visibility
- Soft jersey hood
- Heat-bonded, lightweight quilting at front
- Light padding at front for warmth & comfort
- Brushed jersey at sleeves & back for moisture control & comfort
- Front body: 100% polyester
- Back body:87% polyester 13% elastane
- Sleeves: 87% polyester 13% elastane
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- thumb loops
- running jacket
This jacket can be dressed up for the town , or taken on a snowy trail .
I LOVE this jacket! I've worn it ALL winter for runs and walks in temps as low as 19 degrees! I just change what I'm wearing under it. Its SO comfortable and I can carry my keys and my phone!
This is a great lightweight running jacket. I like that there are thumb loops to pull over my hands to keep warm. The hood is great for the rain and to add another layer of warmth from the wind. I usually wear a fleece under for extra warmth if it’s below 30 degrees. But above 30 degrees I can wear a long sleeve running shirt and this shell and I’m warm enough.