This running hood jacket with light, sleek, and has padding and heat-bonded quilting at the front for warmth and comfort. The soft jersey hood and brushed jersey at sleeves and back help keep moisture control and comfort and check. Reflective perforated fabric on top of yoke for enhanced visibility. Thumb grip at sleeve endings to help keep hands warm. The Lumen Subzero Jacket offers great warmth and visibility for those cold long runs.
Features & Benefits:
- Reflective perforated fabric on top of yoke for enhanced visibility
- Soft jersey hood for added comfort
- Heat-bonded, lightweight quilting at front for warmth
- Light padding at front for warmth & comfort
- Brushed jersey at sleeves & back for moisture control & comfort
Front body: 100% polyester Back body:87% polyester 13% elastane Sleeves: 87% polyester 13% elastane
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- price point
I love the look and the function of this jacket. I am usually too warm when I run. I wear this jacket when it’s below 30 and it keeps me warm, but not too hot. I only gave it three stars because of the quality. I’ve only worn it a handful of times and it’s already pilling on the sleeve. I love the look and function, but disappointed by the quality especially for it’s price point.