ThermoBall™ insulated, eco-conscious vest made from post-consumer recycled content for superior lightweight and packable warmth on cold hikes.
Features & Benefits:
- Slim fit
- 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Fabric: 30D 50 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester With DWR Finish
Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.