Sleek angles and premium materials define Alliant as a performance sunglass for cyclists, runners, and endurance athletes. Vented lenses improve airflow while the adjustable ear and nose pads of hydrophilic rubber increase grip as you sweat ensuring a perfect, stable fit.
Features & Benefits:
- Fototec Lenses - Adapt to your environment, transmitting less light to your eye when it's more sunny and transmitting more lights as the day becomes night, providing an ideal moment-to-moment tint.
- Glare Guard Lens - Tifosi's proprietary glare guard lens coating reduces eye strain.
- Grilamid TR-90 Frame - An incredibly light and durable nylon material that resists chemical and UV damage.
- Hydrophilic Rubber - Rubber ear and nose pieces increase their grip the more you sweat.
- Adjustable Ear Pieces - Allow for a custom fit, increasing comfort and performance.
- Adjustable Nose Pieces - Allows for a custom fit, limiting slippage and increasing comfort.
- Polycarbonate Lenses - Constructed from scratch-resistant, shatterproof polycarbonate.
- UV Protection - 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Vented Lenses - Increased airflow to prevent fogging and help keep you cool.
- Carrying case included
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Goodr x Dunkin OG Sunglasses - Up 'Til Dawn (OG-DUNKIN-DD)
Saucony X Boston Children's Hospital Unisex Eddie Kinvara 11 - Orange/Black (S20551-5)
Brooks Men's Launch 5 - Blue/Black/Orange (1102781D420)
Brooks Men's Launch 7 - Antarctica/Black/Stellar (1103241D092)