|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
Celebrate the triumph, joy, unity, and perseverance that the Boston community shares
This Boston-themed Topo Specter features the beautiful Boston skyline along the outside in honor of the upcoming marathon. With only 500 of this special edition shoe made, each is numbered as a token and a keepsake of this limited release.
The Specter is Topo's first-ever high-cushion performance trainer featuring their distinctive fit and feel. The upper features a single-layer engineered mesh with recycled materials for a lightweight, secure, and sustainable fit. Under the foot, we're looking at a 35mm heel and 30mm toe leading to a 5mm offset with Pebax Powered® core wrapped in an EVA frame. This unique combination delivers soft cushioning and high energy return translating to a stable and responsive ride. Finally, the aggressive heel and forefoot rocker design aid in a fast transition, propelling you forward with each stride.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight, high-performance Pebax Powered® midsole material with superior energy return
- Lightweight breathable materials that offer a 2nd Skin fit and feel
- Ortholite® Footbed provides comfort and anti-compression with anti-microbial properties
- Anatomical toe box to allow toes to naturally spread
Offset: 5mm (35mm heel, 30mm toe)
- Weight: 8.1 oz
- SKU: M058-BLUYEL
Why you'll love it:
- The eco-friendly Ortholite® insole is anti-microbial and provides you with a comfortable feeling the moment you slide your foot in.
- Topo designs shoes with a roomy toe box, allowing your feet and toes to spread to a natural feeling position.
- The Pebax Powered® core offers a lightweight, high-performance ride with superior energy return.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
HOKA Women's Clifton 9
Saucony Women's Boston Edition Kinvara 13