With an external TPU heel counter and EVA medial post, Ultrafly 3 offers rear-foot stability and light pronation resistance. The cushioned 2-density ZipFoam™ midsole delivers more long-term resilience and a higher rebound compared to traditional EVA. The engineered mesh upper provides a seamless and breathable fit, while a molded foam collar and Ortholite® footbed offer additional comfort. Ultrafly 3 is a perfect daily trainer for those seeking a moderately cushioned ride with light guidance.
Features & Benefits:
- Zip Foam for more cushioning and resilience. This proprietary midsole compound which is springier than EVA and offers more rebound over the life of the shoe.
- Multi-Density Midsole allows you to access two levels of cushioning: soft against the foot and firmer/more responsive against the ground.
- The Upper is made from Lightweight Breathable Materials for a 2nd Skin fit and feel.
- 5 mm drop allows you to access natural running with more under-heel cushioning.
- Category: Slight Stability
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 9.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Topo Men's Ultrafly 3 - Cobalt/Black (M038-COBBLK)
Topo Women's Fli-Lyte 2 - Blue/Pink (W019-BLUPNK)
Topo Women's ST-3 - Blue/White (W026-BLUWHT)
Topo Men's MTN Racer - Red/Orange (M033-REDORG)