The lightweight and ruggedness of the Terraventure 2 are like no other. The shoe is lightweight and offers a nice underfoot feel thanks to the EVA midsole and Ortholite footbed. The Vibram outsole has aggressive lugs that are spaciously spread out for better traction on muddy trails. The rock plate is flexible and moves naturally with the foot allowing for smooth toe-offs. The plate protects the foot from bruises from stones and roots. The upper is breathable, durable, and features drainage ports for quick drying. The trail runner has gator attachment clips for when you really want to hit the muddy and slushy trails.
Features & Benefits:
- Anatomical toe box allows toes to spread naturally and comfortably.
- Lightweight Breathable upper for a '2nd Skin' fit and feel.
- Flexible ESS rock plate protects against stone bruising caused by sharp rocks and roots.
- Our mid-level drop provides a near neutral platform for a more natural running experience.
- The Vibram outsole provides unparalleled grip and traction and durability from the leaders in technical outsoles.
- A comfortable Ortholite footbed that provides anti-compression and has anti-microbial properties.
- Drop: 3 mm
- Weight: 8.2 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)
Combining the lightness of a running shoe with the rugged durability of a trail shoe, our updated Terraventure 2 also features a Vibram® XS Trek outsole! Learn more about this exciting update to our trail line.