Bone conduction technology and an open ear design make these stereo headphones perfect for city and outdoor running. The bone conduction and open ear design allow you to hear your surroundings making runs that much safer. Designed with the athlete in mind the headphones are lightweight, sweatproof, and secure. You can enjoy all your favorite tunes thanks to the long-lasting battery. Enjoy the music and runs!
Features & Benefits:
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
- Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- volume buttons
I absolutely love these headphones! If you haven't checked these out, the headphones use bone conduction to send the sound to your inner ear with out obstructing them. The result? You can run and hear traffic coming up without any surprises! You can also still hear to be able to tell if you're dragging your feet through your stride and correct form. I've had mine for about a year and a half, so durability and sweatproofing with these are spot on. The setup and controls are intuitive, so once you're synced, you're good to go!
Quality sound. Great fit and stays in place. Very comfortable. Those with bigger fingers/hands may find the volume buttons difficult to find and use. This is my second pair. First pair lasted about two years with everyday use before cracking at the right earpiece.