O.K. so you want an insanely light running sock but you still want cushioning along the bottom of the foot? No problem. Our Ultra-light Cushioned Vertex delivers. It's specifically designed for runners looking to lose the weight without sacrificing cushioning and comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
Ultra-Light Cushion: Provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Ultra-Light, ultra-comfortable.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
49% Merino Wool 48% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- ankle coverage
- cold feet
- Darn Tough
These are my go-to winter running socks! They give me great ankle coverage, not only do my feet stay nice and warm but also my ankles. Moisture-wicking, fast-drying materials that prevent cold feet when accidentally stepping in a puddle. As the cooler months are approaching consider the durability and comfort of Darn Tough and make these your new favorite winter sock!