When guys are hiding in their man caves you're out there running in the summer heat. The Vertex 1/4 sock was designed for It's ultra-light and always ready to roll.
Features & Benefits:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast-drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Coolmax®: Engineered to move moisture away from your skin and dry fast in warm conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
Ultra-Light Cushion: Provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Ultra-Light, ultra-comfortable.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
51% Coolmax® Polyester 45% Nylon 4% Lycra® Spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Saucony Kinvara Sock - Black (F15450-001)