One of the lightest crew length running socks in the market. The Micro Crew has just the right amount of cushion underfoot so you will be in bliss. Sitting about mid-calf the crew sock can sure make a statement. The perfect height for keeping debris out of the sock. The Merino natural fibers keep the feet warm and dry. Perfect for all year round wear, keeping you cool in warmer weather and warm in the colder weather. The True Seamless technology delivers a fit like it isn't even there.
Features & Benefits:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- 51% Merino Wool 43% Nylon 6% Lycra® Spandex.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- packing extras
These merino wool socks will, of course, keep your feet nice and toasty during the winter months, but their utility doesn't stop there. The perfect weight and moisture wicking properties also allow them to keep your feet cool when the weather warms back up, making for a great, year-round investment! I love the length of the micro crew. They cover the gap left at the bottom of my tights (I have long, lanky legs) during chillier runs, while never feeling constricting around the calf. The socks are also very durable. I've worn these regularly all autumn, and still no hint of pilling or other wear. If you do somehow manage to wear a hole in one of them, Darn Tough stands behind their product with a lifetime guarantee, making these well worth the slightly higher price tag.
Warm and fit well. Washed during travels and socks dried quickly—ready to use again, saving packing extras. Always a good, reliable brand. Forms well to fit the foot. Comfortable during all day touring. Perfect for needs. Brand we can always depend on. Thank you! Recommendations from staff is without question reliable and much appreciated.
You May also like
On Running Women's Weather Jacket (204.)
On Running Men's Weather Jacket (104)
The North Face Etip Glove - Black (NF0A3KPNJK3)
Darn Tough Men's Vertex No-Show Ultra-Lightweight Cushion Running Socks (1769)