The Vertex Over-the-Calf is a sock for those times a faster recovery is a must. Cushioning, comfort and support where you need it most.
Features & Benefits:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
Graduated Light Compression: Graduated compression from 11-16 mmHg to help speed your recovery from even the most intense activities.
Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
47% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 8% Lycra® Spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Balega Hidden Comfort Running Socks (8025)
Craft Hybrid Weather Glove - Flumino (1903014-2851)