Padding underneath your foot for each step you take. The Vertex Ultra-Light Cushion running sock is lightweight and breathable offering cushion where it is needed most, right along the bottom of the foot. The moisture is pulled away from the skin for your protection and comfort. The natural merino wool fibers repel bacteria and odor for the best smelling sock. With a seamless feel, this sock will have you going the distance with the fit it provides.
Features & Benefits:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- 51% Merino Wool 46% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Tab No Show
- sock brand
Love these socks
Fantastic service at all locations I've been to, and now the online ordering is just as good. The recent online order came very quickly, and even better they carry my favorite sock brand - Darn Tough! The Tab No Show has been my all-round go to sock over the years, and more recently the Vertex line has been great. Will have to drop by the local store in a few months to see if they receive any new colors & sizes.
LOOOOVE my DTVS
As a newish runner I wasn't sure what socks make the most sense for the mix of running I do. A Marathon Sports rep pointed me to Darn Toughs. I bought one pair to start and when I learned they were made in VT I bought two more pairs. I love them so much! Breathable, adaptable and blister-free! So many other runners see them and comment how much they love them too!