This unique combination of the finest merino wool and polyamide fibers results in a product that is perfectly suited for outdoor sports. Merino wool can respond to changes in body temperature and warm or cool it as needed. The fabric also absorbs, stores and wicks moisture from your body so your skin stays pleasantly dry even on long excursions.
Features & Benefits:
- Maximum stability for muscle and joints
- The unique combination of premium merino wool, finest silk and high-tech functional fibers for extreme durability
- Perfect anatomical fit and extreme durability
- Extra-flat toe seam
- Targeted 15-20 mmHg compression on foot and arch, graduated 22 mmHg compression from ankle up
- Optimum thermal balance thanks to merino wool
- Excellent heat and moisture management
- Padded zones to relieve pressure where it's needed most
- Close-fitting foot section helps prevent blisters
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing properties
- 64% Nylon (Polyamide) / 14% Merino Wool / 12% Spandex / 10% Polypropylene
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I've used them about 5 times so far, but the material seems very durable and I think they will last a long time. They don't bunch up at all, and are form-fitting and provide some support to my arches. I will definitely buy more, and highly recommend them for long runs!