CEP Progressive+ Night Compression Run Socks help you break through the wall that hits you when you push yourself to the limit. Progressive compression technology helps you feel lighter on your feet, and less fatigued, no matter the distance. Socks mold to your feet like a second-skin without restricting toes movement, creating an unparalleled fit guaranteed to prevent blisters and ensure optimal comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Progressive 20-30mmHg graduated + consistent compression contains the calf muscle and increases circulation, which helps prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries
- Designed with anatomically padded cushioning and a seamless toe-closure for added protection against blisters and hotspots
- Unique knit design improves airflow over the skin allows air to cool as it flows through to the skin helping moderate body temperature in warmer weather and humid climates
- The Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping the compression socks in place, mile after mile
- CEP socks mold to your feet without restricting your toes, creating an unparalleled fit that is guaranteed to prevent blisters, and improved fit
- 85% Polyamide / 15% Elastane