One spin in the new Men's Saucony® Zealot ISO 2 and you're sure to proclaim that technology has never felt so comfortable! You're gonna feel passionate about this latest update, fully equipped with EVERUN construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning, and ISOFIT for a dynamic, fully adaptive fit. You'll even get more ground contact and flexibility at toe-off in the Saucony® Zealot ISO 2, complements of the new advances in the TRI-FLEX outsole design.
Features & Benefits:
- FLEXFIM, no sew overlays: Enhance fit without adding weight
- RUNDRY lining: Wicks away moisture for a dry, comfortable run
- ISOFIT: Creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner's foot
- Reflective details: Enhanced viability
- EVERUN Topsole construction: Enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning
- SRC Landing Zone: Absorbs impact and extends into midfoot for a smooth transition
- TRI-FLEX Outsole Design: Delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at toe-off
- XT 900 carbon rubber: Offers exceptional traffic and durability
- iBR+blown rubber: Lighter and more cushioned
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 9.5 oz.